Monday, June 18, 2012

Four Year Anniversary Of Musings On Iraq


Four years ago today I started Musings On Iraq. I’d been researching and writing about Iraq since 2002, and finally decided to start a blog about it. I’d like to thank all the readers for visiting my site, all the commentators for their posts, all the people that I’ve talked to due to my writing, and all those that I have interviewed for their time. This summer is going to bring big things for Musings On Iraq with more original content via several new interviews with a variety of experts. Hope you enjoy them.

3 comments:

Miss Pamb said...

You have a very good blog. Keep up the good work.

Joel Wing said...

Thanks Pam for the kind words and your support.

jmeasor said...

Congrats on the anniversary; more so on the courage to step forward and simply write publicly. I look forward to the interviews and wish you all the best moving forward.

Review The Ins & Outs Of Mesopotamia

Lyell, Thomas, The Ins & Outs Of Mesopotamia , Washington DC: Westphalia Press, 2016   Thomas Lyell was a magistrate during the Brit...